Resources & Publications
Listen to our podcast series on Soundcloud
Reports & Legal Empowerment Tools
→ GBV Booklet – simplifies laws and procedures
→ GJU Pabwalo Townhall Report
→ Using the law to respond to Online GBV
→ Understanding Online GBV in Southern Africa FINAL
→ Rapid Needs Assessment for Newly Elected Women Parliamentarians and Councillors GJU Imperial
→ The GJU Civil Justice Needs Booklet 2019
→ The GJU Civil Justice Needs Survey Research Report 2019
- P Mota, GBV Response Booklet, (2021).
- CM Mandala, Research on IPCC (2022) under “Know your rights and Claim your rights: legal Empowerment for enhanced citizen engagement with IPCC, MHRC,
- ACB and Office of the Ombudsman that is funded by the Open Society Initiative for Southern Africa (OSISA)
- GJU, Assessment of Court Users’ Satisfaction across the Six Spotlight Districts in Malawi (2021)
- S Chisala-Tempelhoff and CM Mandala, The Malawi Penal Code (1929): Offences Against Morality, Analysing Leading Works in Criminal Law, (C Kennedy and L Farmer, eds), Routledge: United Kingdom (2023)
- S Chisala-Tempelhoff and CM Mandala, Impact of the Maputo Protocol in Malawi, Pretoria University Law Press, (upcoming).